- 1758 - The first usage of the term fluorit to designate a mineral which crystallizes in cubic system and has chemical symbol CaF2
- 1952 - The foundation of the company Fluorit and launching the first flotation line to process fluorspar ore to make fluorspar concentrate
- 1991-1994 - The recession of the ore mining industry
- 1992 - The foundation of the company FLUORIT TEPLICE s.r.o. which rented the preparation plant of the ores in the beginning and then bought it from National Property Fund.
- 1999 - The foundation of the company Minorit s.r.o. as a joint-venture with the german company Quarzwerke Group.
- 2002 - The beginning of the production in the company Minorit s.r.o.
- 2017 - The transformation of the company into the group FLUORIT CZ a.s.